In these Terms and Conditions "SEE" refers to SEE Group Limited and/or The Way Ahead Group Limited (when applicable). SEE sells all tickets as an agent on behalf of the organisers, promoters, artists, venues or producers of an event (referred to as a "Promoter") on these Terms and Conditions and subject to any other terms, conditions or rules applicable to that event.
By using SEE Fan-to-Fan Marketplace to either purchase or re-sell tickets, you accept and will comply with the Terms and Conditions.
If you do not agree to and accept the Terms and Conditions, you must not use SEE to either purchase or re-sell tickets.
Changes to these terms
- SEE may revise the Terms and Conditions at any time by amending this page and posting a new version. It is your responsibility to check this page each time you use SEE to take notice, as current Terms and Conditions are final and binding.
Restrictions of use
- You may use our service for lawful purposes only. Illegal and/or unauthorised use of SEE including, but not limited to, unauthorised ticket sales, unauthorised framing, failure to deliver tickets or linking will be investigated and appropriate legal action will be taken.
- You must be able to enter into legally binding agreements and you must be 18 years of age or over.
- To buy or sell tickets on the Fan-to-Fan Marketplace, you must have purchased through Seetickets.com (or one of our partner sites) and that ticket must be linked to your See User Account. All information pertaining to that account must be accurate and kept up to date.
- Monies made upon a successful sale on Fan-to-Fan Marketplace can only be transferred to a personal debit card.
- Any tickets you purchase through SEE, including on Fan-to-Fan Marketplace, must be for personal use.
- In addition to the ticket price, tickets purchased on Fan-to-Fan Marketplace will incur a 10% resale fee of the listing price (not including the delivery fee).
- By purchasing tickets on Fan-to-Fan Marketplace you accept that delivery fulfilment is the responsibility of the seller, and as the buyer you are responsible for any delivery fees and the 10% resale fee.
- Any tickets you purchase will be subject to separate Terms and Conditions as set by the event organiser and/or the original ticket retailer.
- After you have purchased your tickets, it is your responsibility to monitor the details of the event up to the point at which the event takes place.
- Admission to an event is subject to any terms, conditions and/or rules of the Promoter and the venue operator at all times. If you breach these terms, conditions or rules, the Promoter or venue operator may refuse admission or remove you or other ticket holders from the venue.
- Ticket Plan Protection is not available for Fan-to-Fan resale tickets.
- Tickets purchased through Fan-to-Fan Marketplace do not guarantee entry.
- If there are any problems with your tickets a claim can only be raised up to 3 days after the event. If no claims or disputes are in progress 5 days after the event date the payment will be released to the seller and the transaction will be closed.
- Tickets purchased through the Fan-to-Fan Marketplace cannot be relisted for resale through Fan-to-Fan.
Communication between Buyer and Seller
- Never disclose any personal or private information except as necessary and requested by SEE to successfully complete your order.
- Both buyer and seller agree -
(a) Their email address and first name may be shared between both parties to facilitate the exchange of ticket(s) from seller to buyer and for the purpose of communicating via the Fan to Fan message service.
(b) Not to harvest or otherwise collect information about users or contact them for any purpose other than in relation to a specific Fan to Fan transaction processed on SEE tickets Fan to Fan site
(c) Must not distribute any worms, viruses, code of a destructive nature or any other technologies that may harm See or the interests or property of See users
- Fan to Fan is purely a platform and SEE accepts no liability for the contents of any information shared between seller and buyer. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, or links shared and agree not to distribute any offensive, hateful or detrimental language.
Listing tickets for resale
- You are only permitted to list, offer for sale, supply and/or sell tickets at the price you paid at time of purchase or less*. SEE will add a 10% resale fee on top of the listing price. The 10% SEE resale fee will be covered by the buyer and retained by SEE upon a successful sale. The face value listing price and delivery fee balance (excluding the See 10% resale fee) will be paid onto your registered debit card five days after the event has taken place, provided no disputes have been raised. The payment will be made on the first working day after this five day period has passed and could take up to another five days to appear in your bank account.
- SEE has the right to remove any listings at our discretion and without notice.
- False or fraudulent behaviour may result in action being taken against you, including but not limited to: disabling your account, and/or cancelling or reversing any transaction(s). In addition, you may face financial and legal penalties.
- You are only permitted to list and re-sell your tickets on SEE Fan-to-Fan Marketplace on an exclusive basis. You agree not to list, offer for sale or transfer tickets which are listed on SEE Fan-to-Fan Marketplace to any other person(s) or via any other service(s) or platform(s) (whether online or otherwise). To do so will result in your See Tickets account being blocked from making future listings on Fan-to-Fan.
- Before listing tickets on Fan-to-Fan Marketplace, ensure you are able to fulfil tickets according to all delivery methods available to the buyer and provide proof of delivery upon request. You agree to fulfil tickets using the buyer's selected method within the applicable timeframe, before the event. You agree to always act reasonably and in good faith regarding the delivery of tickets and to forward any information received in relation to the event, including but not limited to any date or time adjustments and venue policies or updates.
- Before listing tickets on Fan-to-Fan Marketplace, you must ensure tickets have not been circulated to any other person(s). All tickets must be genuine.
- You will cooperate with us at all times and comply with any requests by SEE for information or clarification or investigation in relation to your listing or sale of any ticket(s) via our service.
- Upon request you must be able to provide proof that the tickets have been sent to the buyer. Failure to provide proof will result in your payment being stopped and the buyer receiving a full refund.
- Offering for sale, listing or selling tickets for any football match which is a 'designated football match' for the purposes of section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994 is strictly prohibited.
- All unsold Fan to Fan listings will be removed from the platform 72 hours before the event start time.
- Where tickets are purchased by an overseas customer, or where tickets do not arrive with you until close to the event date, the postage fee may exceed the amount agreed when listing. Under these circumstances, See Tickets are not responsible for the additional cost and this must be covered by the seller.
- Should you refuse to provide your buyer with tickets within good time of the event, See Tickets reserve the right to cancel these tickets and arrange for replacement tickets to be held at the Box Office for the buyer to collect. Where tickets have not yet been sent, See Tickets reserve the right to bypass tickets being sent to ensure your buyer receives the tickets they have purchased.
- Creating a listing does not guarantee a sale; therefore, See Tickets is not liable to reimburse you for any unsuccessful resale attempt.
- Purchasing tickets does not guarantee eligibility to resell tickets via Fan to Fan. Fan to Fan resale is available at the sole discretion of the event organiser who is ultimately responsible for the decision to offer the resale service for their event or not. If the resale service is not available, you will not be entitled to a refund in lieu of this.
* Please note: Not all eligible tickets can be listed for less than the price paid. This is at the discretion of the promoter directly and in some instances, they may request that tickets are listed at the price paid and no less.
For further information, please read our full Consumer Terms and Conditions.